***If you haven't yet created your profile or put your 'bookmarking tool' onto your toolbar, please have a look at the information on the Step1 getting started tab***
If you have done this, log into Aspire and:
- Choose My Lists
- Click on Create a new list
- In the name box type in the Module code ensuring you type it exactly as it appears on any documentation, with no spaces
- You can include the module title in the description box
- If known, include the approximate number of students on the module (for reporting purposes)
- Link to hierarchy enables you to link your list to your moodle site
- Type in the module code, select the correct module and save
- N.B. Node = module code
- Once you're happy, create list, although you can amend details at any time.
- You will be asked to assign yourself as the list owner, your name will then appear on the reading list, with your picture if you have added it to your profile!
***If your module doesn't appear in the hierarchy please contact your Information Specialist, or email firstname.lastname@example.org***