Fair dealing limits apply to the amount of material which can be copied for inter library loan.
- you may only make a single request for any material.
- you may only use the material for research for a non-commercial purpose or private study.
- you may not supply the material to any other person.
The amount you may request is limited to:
- one article from any issue of a journal.
- one chapter from a book.
- one conference proceedings article from a collection.
You must also indicate acceptance of the terms of a statutory copyright declaration every time you make an ILL request.