Skip to main content

Government & Society: Postgraduate/Research students

Post-Grad room in the library

   On Level 3 of the library, there is a room where postgraduate students can study; swipe in with your ID card.

How to get articles when there is no full text/print copy

If we do not have a particular book, journal article or conference proceeding then we can usually obtain it from the British Library.  This is called an 'Inter Library Loan' or ILL.

There is currently no charge to you for this service but please bear in mind that it is an expensive service to maintain and so please only request items essential to your research.

Requests for material that we have in stock on the shelves or that are in our online collections will not be fulfilled.

*** Please *** check Primo before submitting a request to confirm that the item you request is not in stock.

Keeping up to date

Finding electronic theses

You can find digitised Plymouth Masters theses through the Library Digital Collections.  Print theses can be found on PRIMO - refine your results to 'theses'


If you are studying for a Masters degree or PhD, make sure you consult the Researcher Libguide