Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Make sure you publish your list! It will only be visible to students once it has been published
- Link the list to the correct module code/s. If it is not linked it will not appear on the DLE.
- Naming your list- including the module code in the list name will make the list easy to find
How to add sections
How to add sections to your list
- If you are using a blank template or would like to add a section, click New Section.
- Give your section a title and optional description. You also have the option to enter start and end dates for each section. If you only want students to see a section during these dates then you can tick the appropriate box. Click Create to finish adding the section. You can continue to add more sections as needed. Once added, you can re-arrange the order of sections by dragging and dropping.
Creating your reading list from Moodle
Creating your reading list from Leganto