Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What can we digitse?
What can we digitise?
Your copies must fall within the limits of whichever is the greater, 10% or:
- one chapter of a book
- one article of a journal issue
- one paper of one set of conference proceedings
- one report of a single case from a report of judicial proceedings
- one short story or one poem of not more than 10 pages in an anthology of short stories or poems
If an eBook is available with then it is best to link to the required chapter rather than requesting a digitisation.
Place a digitisation request
The Library can digitise extracts, chapters and articles added to Leganto under the terms of our CLA (Copyright Licencing Agency) HE Licence.
- Placing a digitisation request is easy, use Search to add a book or print journal to your reading list. Click on the citation and then select Digitisation Request.
- Fill out the relevant details in the pop up that appears and click Submit.
- Your request will now have the status of Digitisation in Progress:
- When your request has been processed the library the status will change to Digitisation Approved. A link to the document will then appear on the citation. Students can then click and download their reading instantly.