- Log in to Primo with your Plymouth University user name and password
- Search for the item in Primo by clicking on the Inter Library Loans link at the top of the page.
- Select the appropriate request type, either Article, Book, or Journal, and fill in as much information as you can.
- Click on Submit
- If an Inter Library Loan request is necessary (i.e. the item cannot be supplied from our own stock) you will receive the message: Your search did not match any resources in the library. Use the link/s below in order to request the resource from other libraries.
- Click on the link Submit an Interlibrary loan request; the Resource information form will appear, pre-populated with your request details.
- Edit as necessary, remembering to choose the ‘Digital’ format for articles, as this means they can be forwarded directly to you. If you need the requested content in an alternative format, due to disability, you should mention this in the Comments field. Please note: we cannot supply eBooks but may be able to supply a chapter from an eBook.
- Click on the Request button.
- Scroll up the page to make sure the message ‘Request placed’ has appeared.
If you cannot submit an Interlibrary loan request because the item is listed in Primo as available, but is in fact missing, please email email@example.com.