All posters, leaflets, brochures etc. for display should be handed in at the Information Desk.
- Material is displayed only on a specified board on Level 1 of the library and the Level 0 Learning Space.
- One poster up to A4 size may be accepted for display on the noticeboard.
- Material must be professional-looking: printed, not handwritten; in good condition.
- When a poster is accepted, it will be initialled by a member of library staff and dated. Posters not marked in this way will be removed.
- Acceptance of material does not guarantee it will be displayed, as this is dependent on available space. Material will be removed when it is out of date and will not be returned to the author.
The following will be accepted:
- Official information from Plymouth University e.g. student services, medical centre
- Cultural events e.g. local theatres, Peninsula Arts, student exhibitions.
- Academic information e.g. seminar talks, lectures, focus groups, volunteers for coursework experiments.
- SU information e.g. theatre productions, clubs & societies (excluding political), student discounts.
The following will not be accepted:
- Material advertising political groups/activities, including pressure groups.
- Material advertising businesses, commercial products etc., (except cultural events).
- Personal notices e.g. adverts for house-sharing etc.